Steiner Law Group, LLC is the preferred civil litigation and bankruptcy law firm of the greater Baltimore and D.C. areas thanks to our excellent customer service and effective legal strategies. Learn more about the skilled attorneys that make Steiner Law Group, LLC who we are.
Eric S. Steiner, Esquire
Mr. Steiner graduated from the University of Michigan Law School in 2006. Since then, he has focused his practice on bankruptcy, real estate, commercial and consumer collections, including representing the third largest lender in the greater Baltimore area. As an extension of his commitment to justice, Mr. Steiner is active in providing pro bono services to both individuals and businesses.
Mr. Steiner has experience representing one of the largest banks in Baltimore in the area of commercial workouts and uses this experience and inside knowledge to assist with cases. He also worked for a Chapter 7 Trustee and gained a unique and valuable perspective on the bankruptcy process.
In his free time, Mr. Steiner is an avid fitness enthusiast and enjoys skiing, traveling and spending time with his family and friends.
- University of Michigan Law School (J.D., 2006)
- Ner Israel Rabbinical College (B.A., 2003)
- District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the District Court of Maryland
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Maryland
- Supreme Court of the United States (anticipated December 2018)
- American Bankruptcy Institute, Member
Yoseph Orshan, Esquire
Before becoming an attorney, Mr. Orshan had a 14-year sales and marketing career in various industries, including insurance. Yoseph worked for numerous insurance companies, including one of the largest auto and homeowners’ insurance carriers in the U.S. His wealth of experience in the insurance industry helps him assist clients in navigating the legal world, particularly in personal injury and auto accident claims against carriers.
In addition to his legal education, his varied professional background allow him to hone his natural listening, advocacy and persuasion skills. These skills assist Mr. Orshan in effectively navigating the legal world on behalf of his clients. His prior work and educational experiences have prepared him to communicate effectively and persuasively with clients, opposing counsel, members of the judiciary, juries, parties in cases and witnesses.
During his free time, Mr. Orshan enjoys spending time with his family, reading, weightlifting and playing basketball, football, and softball. He is an avid Ravens and Orioles fan. He lives in Baltimore County with his wife and children.
- University of Maryland (J.D., 2016)
- University of Baltimore and Towson University (M.B.A., 2014)
- Towson University (B.S., 2001)
Juda Gabaie, Esquire
Juda Gabaie Esq. has dedicated his career in representing clients nationwide to resolve tax disputes before the Internal Revenue Service and the state taxing agencies. As a dedicated IRS & State tax defense attorney, he has saved his clients millions of dollars in back taxes and allowed his clients the peace of mind to move forward in life. Juda represents individual taxpayers and multi-million dollar companies before IRS and the state tax agencies.
He has successfully settled millions in back taxes for his clients and has represented clients before the US Tax Court, Maryland Tax Court, and Comptroller of MD hearing compliance. As an adjunct professor, Juda has taught Low Income Taxpayer Clinic and supervised student attorneys representing low-income taxpayers.
- Juris Doctorate, University of Maryland School of Law.
- Certificate in Business, University of Maryland School of Law.
- B.S. Honors, Business & Accounting, Johns Hopkins Carey Business School.
- Admitted to United States Tax Court.
- Admitted to Maryland Tax Court
- Admitted to Maryland Court of Appeals.
- Adjunct Professor at University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law.